Apr 20, 2011

so what ? if im so fat ? ;p

I really don't care about the shape , especially yourself , so? fuck yourself !
I really don't care about the things that are not useful for me!
 



i'm drink & drunk,
having fun & sex,
fat,
smoked ISPOT,
writing poetry,
doing the housework,
unmarried,
 
in relationship with someone ,
living with my boyfriend,
could live collectively,

working,
free like a bird,
cooking,
eating,
sleep tight, 
and siding with the happiness :)














 


















 I don't want to be a KARTINI like the ones in your head! I don't have to be PRETTY like KEBAYA that you wear today!







so what ? if  I'm so stretchy?
so what ? if  I'm so fat?
I'm still going to be a WOMAN rite ?

I'll still be a woman !
I'll be a mother !
and I'll still be ME as I am!

So what if I'm fat? if there's a reason, I would just nod! and why don't you let me feel like"fat unbridled that's like create my own toast"?it's about HAPPINESS! If you talk about "concerns" of my obesity,like you only wants me to live more healthy, maybe I would agree! but if it's about "STYLE"problems, please GO TO HELL ASSHOLE !!!

  





 
eat a lot
be happy
be smart
long life the happiness 
enjoy all that free in this world
and
one more thing"yang penting dia cinta"
thats all !

3 comments:

silahkan !